Saturday, October 23, 2010

love revolves around. # 5.


#5.








After 2 years,

Time flew away in front of their eyes like lightening in the sky. Though the cravings of having each other at their side was still a dream for both of them. A dream which has all the possibilities in the world of not coming true.

Udita, (after two years) - silent girl, eyes coupled with dark circles, her charming look had lost its beauty, in the absence of the person who used to praise them.
Pale lips, which used to be red once, perhaps she lost the person who used to blossom them every day.
 This situation was deliberately created by her, for she dared to imagine her life without Aryan. Though the first few months were joyful but soon everything turned against her. 
She started missing him, when at a time she believed she could live her life without him.
She tried to contact him, but to her luck Aryan had cut off every single thread between them.

20th Oct, 2004.

Udita in one of her attempts to recontact Aryan…..

It has been 2 years since I had heard your voice. The last time you came to meet me, I just walked away sensing your presence. I now realize how important you were in my life, but I guess it’s too late now.
It's not that I have not made a move on, I did, many-a-times. But I failed miserably and got back where I had started. There are so many boys out there, then why do I always keep thinking about you every time. Why do I see your face flashing on every other guy, why?
You had just asked one thing from me "be on my side”, rest I would take care of. But I never did value your feelings.
I am living here like hell; all these days are proving so difficult for me. Winter has arrived and with it came the memories of yours; it was the time when you first came in my house...20th Dec…., 
Ah, what’s the use of remembering all those days when they are no more? But I can't forget you, I just can’t.
Please come back jannu.

With this she pressed the 'send' bottom,


<The mail was not delivered> came the prompt.
She felt a sudden rush of adrenaline in her, tears kept flowing from the eyes as they turned red...  And she prepared herself for the haunting night ahead.....



"Wherever you go, whatever you do, you know I love you...from my heart , I really do. I will be waiting, always. Whatever it takes, whatever's at stake, you know I'll be right here, right here ... 'always waiting for you'.  "

She repeated these lines in her mind as she dropped in sleep.

                                  .

1 comment:

sm said...

interesting story

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...