Tuesday, October 19, 2010

love revolves around. # 3.


#3.
  
                         It was hard on his part to tackle all this alone; neither could he pour his pain out to any close one. He did everything which could give him relief, from this ugly curse. He did switch places, from one friend to another. But they help was futile as well.


In my memories you seem so near,
But when I open my eyes why do you always disappear?

The wind kept brushing away his face; it was getting difficult for him to keep his eyes open. The bus was traveling way too fast but he looked lost in his own world....

I just need you now...." the song expressed his present state, though it didn't matter as the person concerned was not listening to any of the two.
Traveling in buses brought back memories, memories which were enough to made him go mad in the past four months, memories with which he had been fighting with all his strength but kept loosing it every single time. Memories, which made him smile a few months ago, were now nothing short of torture.
His meandering thoughts at that point of time, took him back into past and into a life he had tried hard to forget...

*            *             *             *              *               

“Where are you?” she enquired.
"Hmm. Just 5 minutes more I will be there." I replied.
"O.K, I just called to say that I have a surprise for you."
“Surprise?? What is it? “This statement came as a surprise itself,
"Oho, just wait for few minutes, you will see.”
“Fine." I ended the call.

As I walked few paces ahead I saw her, with her hair open she looked absolutely fabulous and this was the surprise for me.

"So, how do I look??”
"As beautiful as ever, dear"
We smiled sheepishly looking at each other; she had planned to wear same colored clothes for our date, today. A ploy according to which she thought we would look perfect.
As we entered the premises of a restaurant, there was a corner just beside the stairs, faded with a small light.

I held her hand, pulled her close to me, piercing into each other eyes our bodies became tense with anticipation as she released the gears and planted her lips on mine.




We kissed and kissed, each time experiencing various depth, thrust and intensity. Our bodies became hot craving for more....soon our hands started feeling each other, leaving no place left to be touched, she grabbed mine and directed to her cleavage and left it there...

*          *             *         *            *
He woke up with the splash of rain at his face, breaking up the thoughts.
"Where did the rain come from?? It was almost sunny few minutes ago. Weather in this part of India is surely unpredictable.”Moved by the images he saw in his mind, all he felt was helplessness.
"How do I get over you dear, how??You said everything would be fine in a matter of months, it has not been the case."

Trying to get over you,
I failed in my attempt.
Deep in my heart,
I remember you with each passing scent.

Listen to me, listen to me for once
What I want to say,
You are my life; please don't leave me alone this way.


He had tried every possible way to get over his love but all he got was more and more pain.

I wish I could tell you how I felt,
when you moved over me.
You said it gave you happiness,
but you didn’t realize
you were blaming my love instead.


I wish I could make you believe,
for all that I did was pure.
Our relation did have a start
but why didn’t it last longer.?


I wish I could tell,
how I dreamt of you night and
    losing you, is not what I wanted.                                            
 But I had to accept all these,
as my wish was not granted.


You said there’s more to life than me,                               
 I wish I could tell you
there are only vacant spaces in my life,
without you...


The bus halted and he came down, all lost to himself he went to the lake surrounding his home, sat on a small elevated wall nearby,
"I love you Udita.” he uttered in his mind as he looked across the water body and closed his eyes which were already filled with tears....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...